Sunday, 12 February 2012

Some music videos that fascinated me when I was a child

When I was a child/teenager, I loved watching music videos, so I watched every television music program that I could. These were some of my favourite music videos when I was a child. It's strange to watch this now because I think that I'm still obsessed with the same things. I don't listen to this kind of music – in fact, all this videos are from my childhood, before I started buying music – but I find some strange coincides in some of them, like ambiguous men, certain experimentation and machines of different kinds.

Adam & The Ants : Prince Charming



The Cure : Why Can't I Be You?



Prince : Sign O the Times



Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Love Missile F1-11



Duran Duran : A View To A Kill



A-Ha : Take On Me



Peter Gabriel : Sledgehammer



No comments:

Post a Comment