Monday, 31 October 2011

Of Unsound Mind: The ghost, the pumpkin, the devil and the killer machine

When I'm in the shower, I'm afraid to wash my hair, because I might open my eyes and find someone standing there...



This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Pumpkins scream in the dead of night...



If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call?



I saw something sitting on your bed, I saw something touching your head, in the room where you sleep... You better run!



I want your soul, I will eat your soul...



I don't know what I am, I don't know where I've been...



Welcome to my breakdown, I hope I didn't scare you, that's just the way we are when we come down...



There's a devil waiting outside your door... It is bucking and braying and pawing at the floor, and he's howling with pain and crawling up the walls...

No comments:

Post a Comment